Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chit Chat

Here’s an informal conversation I had with a reader (The reader did approve posting it...otherwise I wouldn't have published it).

Me: I'm just less and less motivated to do the blog...there's been stuff to write about...I watched some of Hickey's final interview, and I was amazed at how bad he was...obviously I don't like him, but he can present better than he did...he was just rambling...but I never did the post because I felt like I should watch all of the interview before commenting, and I just didn't want to do that.

Reader: I did watch the whole interview and it doesn't vary. He doesn't listen and I agree: I didn't expect him to be that inept. But I think it is the epidemic of Millican'ts belief in their own PR. Lin HC thinks she's a hot shot? Hickey thinks he's a player, and Hitt thinks he's god. Naked Emperor Circle Jerk.