Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hate and Obsession

On a message board, UCF Loves Money was recently linked to by someone who wondered, “think they hate UCF or maybe just obsessed.”

It’s clear from the recent dearth of postings that I’m not obsessed with UCF, but I could see an argument being made that I hate UCF. However, I don’t hate UCF. I write this blog because I want UCF to be less wasteful, corrupt, and unethical; UCF should also adopt more rigorous academic standards. I compose this blog because I want UCF to be better.

This won’t happen in the near term, but unless SCH production is the key to immortality, Hitt won’t be able to do his job much longer. As long as short-stuff (i.e., Hickey) doesn’t succeed Hitt then the new President could make an effort to improve UCF. That’s the hope.

By the way, I’m not linking to the message board because a subsequent poster made a comment about one of the stars of this blog that if untrue would be libelous. So, for all of you bored UCF employees, have fun trying to find it.